Steve wilkinson email address is green-globe@yandex.com Moblie number 07704 628279

This person wrote the review a product or service from Stealth Media Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stealth Media Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stealth Media Group for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I'm also keen to locate Wilkinson and am told he was renting a house on the south coast near Chichester.

Also thought him and his gang were due in court November but no mention in court listings??

Lost 25k which I've written off but would love to see this lot put away for a long time.

to Alby Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom #1257093

I know where he is

to Anonymous Manchester, England, United Kingdom #1265133

Where is he

to Anonymous #1269271

Wilkinson I heard sold a boat,so not in Sussex anywhere.I think he has rented a house somewhere in Scotland.

Cowan on the other hand, is at suite 9,some building in Brighton, and is still scamming still running movie rip offs. I think I have address. Cowan been director of some 365 fake film cos.

Guys who sold the schemes due in court but info is hard to find.